We believe the quality of our workforce is fundamental to the continued success of HCAT and as such are always keen to grow and develop our teams further.
We invest heavily in developing our people and are passionate about providing a happy, motivating and supportive place to work.
As a ‘learning community’ that is committed to being at the forefront of education we dare to be different and as such are innovative in our collaborative approaches to teaching, learning, leadership and beyond.
HCAT – latest vacancies across the Trust:
We are seeking to appoint a person who can demonstrate the following:
· A person who can show commitment to the wellbeing of all children.
· Somebody who has high expectations of themselves and others.
· Someone able to communicate effectively with others especially families and children.
· An innovative practitioner, who is enthusiastic and highly motivated.
· Someone who can work effectively with outside agencies.
· A person who strives to uphold the restorative principles of the school.
Closing date : Monday 8th July 2020, 4.00pm
Interviews : TBA
A vacancy has arisen for an Achievement Support Assistant.
The new post holder will join our existing team of staff and duties will include classroom support and lunchtime supervision in EYFS.
The role may involve providing 1-1 support for children with complex needs.
Closing date : 12th July 2020, Midnight
Interviews : to be arranged for w/c 13th July 2020
Do you have the passion, vision and skills to support our Academy on its exciting journey of development and growth?
Hull Collaborative Academy Trust is seeking inspirational teachers and leaders to join our expanding Academy of 14 primary schools.
We have vacancies in a number of our primaries, for teachers and leaders to commence during 2019 and beyond.
For further information and details of current roles please contact Mrs F Ward:
If you would like more information on becoming a Teacher try the Hull SCITT website: